The politics of global warming – Pittsburgh Tribune-Review 10 Feb 2007 at 12:13am Voice of America The politics of global warming Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, PA – 6 hours ago Timothy Ball is no wishy-washy skeptic of global warming .. The Canadian climatologist, who has a Ph.D. in climatology from the University of London and …. The global warming […]Read More
Writer, Journalist, Speaker. Founder of https://t.co/x9DePGIMVf and the PlanetWatch Group.
First images of disaster-hit Tonga show entire communities covered in thick ash https://cnn.it/33OyiRe
The EPA is in the SCOTUS crosshairs.
shot-or-test rule freeze hits agency powers - E&E News https://bit.ly/3FGixsW
Significant tsunami damage feared in Tonga, communications still cut | Reuters https://reut.rs/3nuUQh9 @Reuters
Channeling climate action funds to people for whom conservation is a way of life.
Climate fund to help indigenous people protect forests https://tmsnrt.rs/3rdpCvY
Do we trust the Supreme Court to act above partisanship? Not this Supreme Court.
The Supreme Court Case That Could Upend Efforts to Protect the Environment https://bit.ly/3A7Cb00
- The Role the U.S. Can Play In Plastic Waste Reduction
- California is a Climate Action Model for the Nation
- West Coast States Adopt Strong Vehicle Emissions Standards
- Environmental Groups Seek Records on Biden’s Oil and Gas Leasing Program
- The High Cost of the Physical Risks of Climate Change for Banks