The March 11, 2011 earthquake and tsunami that led to the explosions at the Fukushima nuclear power plant in Japan sent shock waves that are still being felt around the world. The fallout from this tragic event is driving countries away from nuclear power and increasing GHG intensive coal-fired energy production. This abandonment of nuclear […]Read More
Tags : World Nuclear Association
Writer, Journalist, Speaker. Founder of https://t.co/x9DePGIMVf and the PlanetWatch Group.
Channeling climate action funds to people for whom conservation is a way of life.
Climate fund to help indigenous people protect forests https://tmsnrt.rs/3rdpCvY
Do we trust the Supreme Court to act above partisanship? Not this Supreme Court.
The Supreme Court Case That Could Upend Efforts to Protect the Environment https://bit.ly/3A7Cb00
Ocean heat record was broken for the 6th consecutive year.
Hottest ocean temperatures in history recorded last year https://bit.ly/3tqjDGH
The last 7 years = the hottest 7 years on record
When this is over, let’s remember that it wasn’t the CEOs and billionaires who saved us. It was the janitors, nurses, grocery, and food workers.
- The Role the U.S. Can Play In Plastic Waste Reduction
- California is a Climate Action Model for the Nation
- West Coast States Adopt Strong Vehicle Emissions Standards
- Environmental Groups Seek Records on Biden’s Oil and Gas Leasing Program
- The High Cost of the Physical Risks of Climate Change for Banks