Preliminary analysis from the National Snow & Ice Data Center (NSIDC) in Boulder, Colorado shows that Arctic sea ice likely reached its seasonal maximum on February 25th. At 5.61 million square miles (14.54 million square kilometers) the expected maximum ice extent is the lowest in the satellite record. The maximum extent for 2015 is 425,000 […]Read More
Tags : Snow Ice Data Center
Writer, Journalist, Speaker. Founder of https://t.co/x9DePGIMVf and the PlanetWatch Group.
Channeling climate action funds to people for whom conservation is a way of life.
Climate fund to help indigenous people protect forests https://tmsnrt.rs/3rdpCvY
Do we trust the Supreme Court to act above partisanship? Not this Supreme Court.
The Supreme Court Case That Could Upend Efforts to Protect the Environment https://bit.ly/3A7Cb00
Ocean heat record was broken for the 6th consecutive year.
Hottest ocean temperatures in history recorded last year https://bit.ly/3tqjDGH
The last 7 years = the hottest 7 years on record
When this is over, let’s remember that it wasn’t the CEOs and billionaires who saved us. It was the janitors, nurses, grocery, and food workers.
- The Role the U.S. Can Play In Plastic Waste Reduction
- California is a Climate Action Model for the Nation
- West Coast States Adopt Strong Vehicle Emissions Standards
- Environmental Groups Seek Records on Biden’s Oil and Gas Leasing Program
- The High Cost of the Physical Risks of Climate Change for Banks