Sounding the Peak Oil alarm “Alarmist” is a moniker often used in the climate crank community for those concerned about fossil fuel use and climate change. Whether deserved or not, it is interesting to consider the role and alarm plays. Typically an alarm is a means of focusing attention on an imminent or impending danger […]Read More
Tags : jeremy bentham
Writer, Journalist, Speaker. Founder of https://t.co/x9DePGIMVf and the PlanetWatch Group.
Their habitats destroyed, elephants venture closer to human settlements and die when they eat plastic waste in open dumps.
Elephants dying from eating plastic waste in Sri Lankan dump | AP News https://bit.ly/33vsHzJ
"If this tidal wave of pollution continues unchecked, the anticipated plastics in the seas by 2040 could exceed the collective weight of all fish in the ocean."
Plastic crisis needs binding treaty, report says https://bbc.in/3Id7BVu #plasticpollution @BBCWorld
Wheeler showed his anti-environmental protection stripes when he headed Trump's EPA.
150 ex-EPA staffers ask Virginia lawmakers to oppose Wheeler nomination https://bit.ly/3fzgX1k
First images of disaster-hit Tonga show entire communities covered in thick ash https://cnn.it/33OyiRe
- The Role the U.S. Can Play In Plastic Waste Reduction
- California is a Climate Action Model for the Nation
- West Coast States Adopt Strong Vehicle Emissions Standards
- Environmental Groups Seek Records on Biden’s Oil and Gas Leasing Program
- The High Cost of the Physical Risks of Climate Change for Banks