Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) is a waste management concept that, while not new, is finally getting the attention it deserves from a world that is waking up to its importance. Essentially, EPR is a strategy that assigns responsibility for the post-consumer phase of goods to the producers of the waste. As governments around the world […]Read More
Tags : EPR
Writer, Journalist, Speaker. Founder of https://t.co/x9DePGIMVf and the PlanetWatch Group.
Their habitats destroyed, elephants venture closer to human settlements and die when they eat plastic waste in open dumps.
Elephants dying from eating plastic waste in Sri Lankan dump | AP News https://bit.ly/33vsHzJ
"If this tidal wave of pollution continues unchecked, the anticipated plastics in the seas by 2040 could exceed the collective weight of all fish in the ocean."
Plastic crisis needs binding treaty, report says https://bbc.in/3Id7BVu #plasticpollution @BBCWorld
Wheeler showed his anti-environmental protection stripes when he headed Trump's EPA.
150 ex-EPA staffers ask Virginia lawmakers to oppose Wheeler nomination https://bit.ly/3fzgX1k
First images of disaster-hit Tonga show entire communities covered in thick ash https://cnn.it/33OyiRe
- The Role the U.S. Can Play In Plastic Waste Reduction
- California is a Climate Action Model for the Nation
- West Coast States Adopt Strong Vehicle Emissions Standards
- Environmental Groups Seek Records on Biden’s Oil and Gas Leasing Program
- The High Cost of the Physical Risks of Climate Change for Banks