Now facing a water crisis, China cannot rely on large-scale infrastructure projects to solve the problem, according to a new ADB report, which proposes a three-pronged solution based on reducing demand through water conservation, improving the efficiency of water distribution and use, and better disaster preparedness.Read More
Tags : china industrialization
Writer, Journalist, Speaker. Founder of https://t.co/x9DePGIMVf and the PlanetWatch Group.
Channeling climate action funds to people for whom conservation is a way of life.
Climate fund to help indigenous people protect forests https://tmsnrt.rs/3rdpCvY
Do we trust the Supreme Court to act above partisanship? Not this Supreme Court.
The Supreme Court Case That Could Upend Efforts to Protect the Environment https://bit.ly/3A7Cb00
Ocean heat record was broken for the 6th consecutive year.
Hottest ocean temperatures in history recorded last year https://bit.ly/3tqjDGH
The last 7 years = the hottest 7 years on record
When this is over, let’s remember that it wasn’t the CEOs and billionaires who saved us. It was the janitors, nurses, grocery, and food workers.
- The Role the U.S. Can Play In Plastic Waste Reduction
- California is a Climate Action Model for the Nation
- West Coast States Adopt Strong Vehicle Emissions Standards
- Environmental Groups Seek Records on Biden’s Oil and Gas Leasing Program
- The High Cost of the Physical Risks of Climate Change for Banks