Department of Interior Task Force works to pinpoint "renewable energy zones" to help facilitate the development of clean energy projectsRead More
Writer, Journalist, Speaker. Founder of https://t.co/x9DePGIMVf and the PlanetWatch Group.
Cleaning up abandoned wells is good news.
Interior reveals plans for orphan well cleanup https://bit.ly/3fHs5tj
Whatever narrative you want to use to get to a low carbon economy. Nobody will accuse Mr. Fink of being woke.
BlackRock’s Larry Fink: climate policies are about profits, not being ‘woke’ https://bit.ly/356Wb7t
Analysis: The climate papers most featured in the media in 2021 https://www.carbonbrief.org/analysis-the-climate-papers-most-featured-in-the-media-in-2021
Their habitats destroyed, elephants venture closer to human settlements and die when they eat plastic waste in open dumps.
Elephants dying from eating plastic waste in Sri Lankan dump | AP News https://bit.ly/33vsHzJ
"If this tidal wave of pollution continues unchecked, the anticipated plastics in the seas by 2040 could exceed the collective weight of all fish in the ocean."
Plastic crisis needs binding treaty, report says https://bbc.in/3Id7BVu #plasticpollution @BBCWorld
- The Role the U.S. Can Play In Plastic Waste Reduction
- California is a Climate Action Model for the Nation
- West Coast States Adopt Strong Vehicle Emissions Standards
- Environmental Groups Seek Records on Biden’s Oil and Gas Leasing Program
- The High Cost of the Physical Risks of Climate Change for Banks