The following items caught my attention today: Writing in the Huffington Post today, Carl Pope uses the analogy of the common wartime tactic of the “scorched earth” policy of a retreating army to describe George Bush’s recent budget submission to Congress. Joel Connelly of the Seattle PI warns that, while most of the country is immersed […]Read More
Writer, Journalist, Speaker. Founder of https://t.co/x9DePGIMVf and the PlanetWatch Group.
The EPA is in the SCOTUS crosshairs.
shot-or-test rule freeze hits agency powers - E&E News https://bit.ly/3FGixsW
Significant tsunami damage feared in Tonga, communications still cut | Reuters https://reut.rs/3nuUQh9 @Reuters
Channeling climate action funds to people for whom conservation is a way of life.
Climate fund to help indigenous people protect forests https://tmsnrt.rs/3rdpCvY
Do we trust the Supreme Court to act above partisanship? Not this Supreme Court.
The Supreme Court Case That Could Upend Efforts to Protect the Environment https://bit.ly/3A7Cb00
- The Role the U.S. Can Play In Plastic Waste Reduction
- California is a Climate Action Model for the Nation
- West Coast States Adopt Strong Vehicle Emissions Standards
- Environmental Groups Seek Records on Biden’s Oil and Gas Leasing Program
- The High Cost of the Physical Risks of Climate Change for Banks